Instant Quips

One of the many faults that I have is that I have a poor sense of humour and not many people laugh at my jokes or ironical statements. Maybe its my style or my jokes - but I definitely lack the X factor. So this blog is a collection of all quips, jokes, one-liners, life-changers etc that people fwd to me from now on. I am hoping that at least I wont be at a loss of material in parties that I go to.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Help Desk

Helpdesk: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: A white one...

******

Helpdesk: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of
the screen.
Customer: Your left or my left?

******

Helpdesk: Good day. How may I help you?
Male customer: Hello... I can't print.
Helpdesk: Would you click on start for me and...
Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me!
I'm not Bill Gates!

******

Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't
print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've
even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the
monitor, but the computer still says it can't find it...

******

Customer: I have problems printing in red...
Helpdesk: Do you have a color printer?
Customer: Aaaah...................Thank you.

******

Helpdesk: What's on your monitor now ma'am?
Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me in the
supermarket.

******

Customer: My keyboard is not working anymore.
Helpdesk: Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
Customer: No. I can't get behind the computer.
Helpdesk: Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
Customer: Okay.
Helpdesk: Did the keyboard come with you?
Customer: Yes.
Helpdesk: That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is
there another keyboard?
Customer: Yes, there's another one here. Ah...that one does
work!

******

Helpdesk: Your password is the small letter a as in apple,
a capital letter V as in Victor, and the number 7.
Customer: Is that 7 in capital letters?

******

A customer couldn't get on the Internet:
Helpdesk: Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer: Yes I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Helpdesk: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: Five stars.

******
Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend put a screen
saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it
disappears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home