Instant Quips

One of the many faults that I have is that I have a poor sense of humour and not many people laugh at my jokes or ironical statements. Maybe its my style or my jokes - but I definitely lack the X factor. So this blog is a collection of all quips, jokes, one-liners, life-changers etc that people fwd to me from now on. I am hoping that at least I wont be at a loss of material in parties that I go to.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Women are like...

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.
Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of
falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the
ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something
is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have towait
for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all
the way to the top of the tree.
>
>Share this with women who are good apples, even those who have already been
>picked!
>
>Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to
>women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something
>acceptable to have dinner with.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Prometheus_Unbound said...

Thats an nice one Gotta use this sometime.

But I feel they are also like the stock market.
http://ithacaunfound.blogspot.com/2006/07/why-women-are-like-stock-market.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home